Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Plant Cover for Winter


I purchased the Premium 16.5 OZ Plant Covers for Winter, Reusable Frost Plant Protection Cover to use on my flower bed in my yard, The material seems to be well made and is very durable. I love that it is light weight and that it was a really large piece of fabric. I have placed over my plants and it seems to be protecting them pretty well. I do have to place a heavier object to hold it down in the wind. I love that it is reusable and I'll be able to use it for several seasons. Here is a little bit of information from the company about the product:
★8ft by 12ft rectangle covers for wide area.
★ Premium 16oz Fabric. The plant covers is light enough to lie on top of plant without damaging them.They allow light and water to reach the plants while providing protection from frost, insects, and wind.
★Solid material is reusable from season to season. This cover is made of 60D no-woven fabric which is solid enough for long time use. It provides best protection for your plants from frost and wind in fall and winter. When summer comes, the covers can be reused to shield from strong sunlight.
★Anti-UV. The additional anti-UV function offers best protection for the outdoor plants and ensures good growth of plants.
★Easy Install. To cover a bed of plants, spread the row cover over the bed. To secure the cover, simply cover the edges of the row cover with soil.
Full Disclosure: I received this product at a discounted price: however I am under no obligation to review this item on my social media outlets or my blog. This is my opinion and mine alone.

#gotforadiscount #winterplantcover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...