Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Neodymium Magnets

I recently purchased the Neodymium Magnets. They were a lot bigger than I thought. There are 10 to a pack. I am going to use them to hang my scissors in my craft room. I am going to attach the magnets to a board and then place the blades of the scissors on there. In the photo below, you can see how it will look once I get them on a board. I am holding the magnet up against the wall and then the scissors are hanging off of it. I will update and let you know how well it worked once I get it made and hung.
Here is a little information about the magnets by the manufacturer: HEAVY DUTY MAGNETIZATION Made with a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel, offer a nice shine to them that will always resist rust. Each of the round neodymium magnets hase an internal gauss rating of 13,500 gauss and an 8.3 pound holding power that features both direct touch and direct pull abilities. RETAINS HOLDING POWER EXCELLENTLY These neodymium super magnets will not lose their hold unless heated up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MZCZ3X8

Full Disclosure: I am under no obligation to leave a positive or any reviews of this item on any of my social media outlets or blog. The opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...