Thursday, February 7, 2019

Gift Cards for playing games.

I was very skeptical about getting gift cards for playing games on my phone. Most of these type apps have games that I just really don't play.

However, I found Mahjong Rewards, and it has lots of games that I play. I have already earned and received my codes for 2-$5 Amazon gift cards. I will add photos so you can see these.

I thought this was really cool. If you like games like Words with Friends 2, Yatzee with Friends, Panda Pop, Wheel of Fortune, and several more, head over to the Google Play Store and download this app.

I am not affiliated with this app at all, but wanted to let you know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...