Monday, February 22, 2016

Cool Umbrella

     Full disclosure- I got this product for a discounted price or free in order to test it and provide my honest and unbiased feedback about it. I have no obligation to provide a 5-star review, or even a positive one, so I can promise you that this is my honest review of the product based on my own personal experience.

     I needed a new umbrella and this one said that you can open and shut with one hand.  I was pretty skeptical at first but after trying it out, it is true.  I was able to open and close with one hand at the touch of a button.  That will be great for when you are getting into the car, and it is pouring rain.  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015ILHPX0
#CrownCoastUmbrellas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...