Monday, February 22, 2016

Shower Bouquet XL Lace Mesh Bath Sponges

The shower bouquet XL Lace Mesh Bath Sponges are awesome.  These sponges are both course and smooth at the same time.  The mesh has lace on the edges so it scrubs and then smooths the skin at the same time.  The sponges are really large and feel wonderful.  I was very skeptical about how they would do but I love it.  My package that amazon sent only had three in it and I contacted the seller and it is suppose to have 4 so they are sending me another set.  The seller was very nice, and responded really quickly.  I would definitely suggest these sponges. Full disclosure- I got this product for a discounted price or free in order to test it and provide my honest and unbiased feedback about it. I have no obligation to provide a 5-star review, or even a positive one, so I can promise you that this is my honest review of the product based on my own personal experience.
 http://www.amazon.com/Bath-Sponge-Pouf-Shower-Bouquet/dp/B00WRBIBB0
 #showerbouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...