Friday, March 4, 2016

The Subtle Beauty


Full disclosure- I got this product for a discounted price or free in order to test it and provide my honest and unbiased feedback about it. I have no obligation to provide a 5-star review, or even a positive one, so I can promise you that this is my honest review of the product based on my own personal experience.

I was given the chance to read this ebook by Ann Hunter.  This is how the website describes the book, "Don't miss the retelling of Beauty & The Beast that critics call "a tale of innocent romance, time honored morals, adventure, and fantasy", "full of love and loss"; The kind of writer who is so talented you think to yourself, "I wish I wrote like this"" "This is a writer to watch!"

In this Tale as Old as Time with a Celtic twist, beauty IS the beast.

A cursed prince. A vain beauty. Glory is the seventh daughter of Balthazar, High King of the Twelve Kingdoms. Glory hopes that - of all her sisters - she can escape the fate of a loveless marriage. But on the night she plans to elope with the royal falconer, her world comes crashing down: Her father announces Glory's betrothal to Eoghan of the Blood Realm - a prince no one has ever seen. The prince is said to be a recluse, cursed and deformed by the gods for the sins of his power-hungry father. Yet when Glory is trapped in Blackthorn Keep she discovers that not everything is what she expected. An insulting gryphon, a persistent ghost, and a secret plan to usurp the prince keep Glory reeling. Can she overcome her vanity to learn that what you want isn’t necessarily what you need—and save the cursed prince?"

This story had me wanting more when I got to the end of the book.  I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

To purchase this ebook, just follow this link: http://amzn.com/B00HNJX0Q2








1 comment:

  1. Christine,

    We understand that you were unable to receive a review copy of "Fallen." The author would like to send you a free copy. You can contact her at annhunter.author [at] gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...