Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Lumbar Pillow that Rocks.

I recently received the 5 in 1 Memory Foam Cushion- Premium Lumbar pillow. I decided to get this because I have back problems. This is a very comfortable pillow and it really does support the lumbar. I love that it has a cool gel pad that can be placed on it, and it helps to ease the pain. It also comes with a carry bag, and a second pillow case. If you are looking for a good lumbar pillow I would highly recommend this item. Full disclosure: I recieved this item for a discounted price or free for my honest and unbiased opinion. I am under no obligation to leave a positive review or even a 5 star rating. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0190TBO1U #pillow5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...