Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Got Luck ebook review.


I recently had the opportunity to read and review the ebook, Got Luck, by Michael Darling. Full disclosure I recieved this ebook at for free or a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion. I am under no obligation to give this ebook a positive or 5 star rating. I have to be completely honest at first I had a hard time getting into the story. However, by the end of the story, I couldn't put it down.

 We meet Goethe Luck, who is a private investigator, and his love interest, Erin. We find out that they both belong to Fae world, however, Goethe doesn't know this. We follow the journey as Goeth learns how to use his powers and defeat evil, in which he saves both the Fae and Mortal worlds.

It was a very interesting story once I got into it and would recommend to those who love the Fae World.

 http://www.futurehousepublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...