Tuesday, September 6, 2016

8mm Silvering Celtic Dragon Tungsten Wedding Ring

I purchased this 8mm Silvering Celtic Dragon Tungsten Wedding Ring for my husband. As he was wanting a new and heavier metal since he works a lot with tools. The ring arrived with the jewelry box with it. My first response was, "OMG this is gorgeous!" The pictures do not do it justice. The ring is beautifully made, and the material is very sturdy. The only problem is that it is actually a half size too big. But that was our fault. The engraving is very well done. I also love the blue background color. It is hard to see in the photo but it is very pretty. I would definitely purchase another one for him to have a spare as I just love the look of it. I would recommend this to someone looking for a very sturdy ring. https://www.amazon.com/Queenwish-Silvering-Tungsten-Carbide-Jewelry/dp/B019GJMOTK?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0 #ring Full disclosure: I received this product for a discounted price for my honest opinion. I am under no obligation to provide a positive or 5 star review. This is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...