Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Sand Truck Toy Review





I purchased Babrit Story Sand Beach Construction Trucks for my nephews for Christmas.

It is a nice little construction truck for smaller kids.  This truck has a shovel, and the shovel arm raises and lowers.  There is an excavator and dump truck. The wheels roll very easily and the excavator shovel and arm move pretty freely.  The colors are bright and very colorful.  This vehicle does not require batteries, so that will be a plus for parents. 

I do have one concern with the product and that is that is kinda small and won't hold much sand, but it is great as a toy truck to push around and play with.

I think that this will be good for both indoors and outdoors in the sand box.  I can't wait to see their faces and watching them play with them.

Full Disclosure: I received this product for a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion.  I am under no obligation to leave a positive or 5 star review.  This is my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...