Monday, September 26, 2016

K-Cup Pod Drawer

I was happy to get the Amazon Basics Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for K-Cup Pods - 36 Pod Capacity.
The drawers hold up to 36 K-cup pods and is a very sleek design. It has 3 drawers so if you want you can have a drawer for each flavor or like me, I have a drawer for hot cocoa, tea, and coffee. It is a durable design that won't bend under the weight of the machine if you want to place it on top. I don't have enough room to place my under my machine but I have it in my pantry with other stuff on top of it and it is not bending. It has soft, anti-slip pad on bottom that protects tabletop surfaces, and has mirror-finish drawer handle for a sleek and modern style. The measurements of the drawer is 13.5x12.9x2.5 inches (LxWxH).
I will definitely be purchasing another one of these drawers to store all my pods since I like to have a variety of choices on hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...