Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pleated Blind Review

I was so excited to get the Luxr Blinds Pleated Fabric Shades with Easy Pull Chord Operation: Quick Fix Installation Light Filtering Blinds- White, 1 Pack, 36"x72".  I had a window in my dining room that I haven't had a chance to get a wooden blind for yet, but when I seen this, I was like I will try it.

The blind seems to be made pretty well, and it was so easy to install.  All I had to do was peel the paper and stick into the window sill.  It has stuck well and I have raised and lowered them several times and it still hasn't pulled off the sill. It is constructed with a smooth pull-string operation that easily raises and lowers the shade. Just pinch the spring lock to unlock cord and to adjust the shades to desired height. This will make the shade have a longer endurance, compared to other pleated shades that are adjusted by clips.  It also comes with an optional cord cleat that is included. Just install the cord cleat with screws to the side of the blind, at a height out of reach of children & wrap cord around cleat when not in use.

I also like that it is made with transparent, non woven polyester material that will softly filter light for privacy in your home, while allowing you to enjoy the natural light during the day. Best window treatment solution to protect against UV light, excessive sun glare and exterior heat penetration.

I like this blind so much that I am thinking of purchasing another one for my back door.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JGQF2VK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Full Disclosure: I received this product at a discounted price for my honest opinion.  I am under no obligation to give a 5 star rating or positive review.  This is my honest and unbiased opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...