Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Practical Uses for Princes with Pointed Ears by Isabella Saint-Michael

I read the eBook, Practical Uses for Princes with Pointed Ears by Isabella Saint-Michael. This is a YA genre book, but is a good read.

The story started out slow for me but understood why the author did it, which was to give you the backstory. There is a strong female character which I liked. There were some hot romantic moments for those who like the romantic genre in books.

I was swept up in the story and really didn't want it to end. This is the first in the series and can't wait for more to read. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it if you like the fantasy world. 

Full Disclosure: I did recieve this book for free however I am under no obligation whatsoever to review it. I am doing so on my own and all opinions expressed are mine and mine alone. 

https://www.amazon.com/Practical-Princes-Pointed-Otherworld-Realms-ebook/dp/B00OJ2E8SU/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8#nav-subnav

#PracticalUsesforPrinces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...