Monday, November 21, 2016

Stealing Love: A Humorous Romantic Novel By H. Schreter


I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It is a different genre than I usually read but it kept me interested from page one until the very end.

The author did a great job with creating the characters, and every character is memorable. There is humor, wisdom, and lots of adventures through out this entire story. I am sure the main character never dreamed when he accepted the position in Romania that his vehicle would be a casket bearer for a funeral. This is just one of the many things that he encounters through out this journey.

This was a well written adventure that I would highly recommend to anyone.

https://www.amazon.com/Stealing-Love-H-Schreter-ebook/dp/B01J4JTT4A/

#Promotion

Full Disclosure: I received the eBook version of this story for free; however I am under no obligation to review this story. I receive no compensation in return for this review, and I am leaving it because I would like future readers to know whether this is a good book or not. This is my honest opinion and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...