Monday, November 28, 2016

Sewing Kit

I purchased this sewing kit because I thought it would be great for traveling. I am going to place it in my backpack for when I go to visit family.

The kit includes: several colors of thread, a couple of buttons, safety pins, straight pins, 2 needle threaders, several different needles, small scissors, seam ripper, measuring tape, and a thimble. The kit is in a nice canvas pouch, and it has elastic bands to hold each item in place. The zipper seems to be well made. There is nice graphics on the front of the kit.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014F4LCRQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 Full Disclosure: I received this product for a discounted price. I am under no obligation to review or even mention this sewing kit in my blog or other social media. This is my opinion and mine alone.
 #gotadiscount #touchofclassreviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...