Wednesday, November 30, 2016

White Memory Foam Knee Pillow for Back Pain


I purchased this item for a discounted price because I had one a long time ago and loved it but it finally wore out.

This pillow is great for helping with back pain. This pillow will help to keep the spine aligned just right to alleviate that pain. This came with its own pillow case, and I just love it.

Here is an overview of what the company says about the pillow:
* HELPS REDUCE PAIN in lower back, knees, hips, and ankles
* PROPERLY ALIGNS SPINE to reduce strain on lower back & lower body
* EXTRA COVER TO KEEP PRODUCT LOOKING NEW: 100% Velour cover is washable and hypoallergenic.
* USE INDICATED FOR ACL/Lower Back Pain/Pregnancy/Fibromyalgia/Sciatica Pain among other medical conditions
* PACKAGE INCLUDES Knee Pillow with Red Cover & Extra Beige Velour Cover 

https://www.amazon.com/Memory-Pillow-Med-Sound-Products/dp/B01835JV7G/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1456682631&sr=8-14&keywords=knee+pillow

 #KneePillow

Full Disclosure: I purchased this product for a discounted price. However I am under no obligation to write a review on any of my social media outlets, or my blog. I am reviewing this on my own accord. This is my opinion and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...