Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Aslan Organic Cotton Bed Sheet Set - 100% Cotton 4pc Sheet Set

I got the Aslan Organic Cotton Bed Sheet Set because we have downsized to a queen bed and didn't have many sheets for it.  I was so excited to get these and the color is good color for our bedroom.

The manufacturer says that they were organically dyed.  Straight out of the package they felt wonderful.  The manufacturer does recommend cold wash and gentle cycle.  I have washed and dried them and they look just as good as they did when I took it out of the package.  They fit really well and after sleeping on them for a couple of weeks, there is no show of any wear.

They do seem to stay in place pretty good, and I am a moving sleeper.  I toss and turn all night and they seem to withstand that.

They are very comfortable to sleep on and they feel wonderful against the skin.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWX1D65/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Full Disclosure: I received this product for a discounted price, however I am under no obligation to review or mention the sheet set in my social media pages or blogs. I am solely providing this review to let others know of the these really cool lights.  This is my opinion and mine alone.

#TouchofClassReviews #GotaDiscount




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...