Monday, October 3, 2016

Camping Lantern

I purchased the BHCLIGHT Ultra Bright Portable 60 LED Tent Camping Dimmable Lantern to take camping and to use above our picnic table. I like that it has 3 different light settings, the lowest is great for just enough light to light a path, and the brightest is enough to read or play games by. There are two battery options, which you have to purchase either one since it doesn't come with the batteries. The 1 pc of rechargeable 18650 battery, or 3- AAA batteries. I just went with the AAA batteries since I already had them on hand. I also like that it has 60 LED lights which according to the company's description of the product produces the maximum 240 lumens, and a light radius of 50ft. Another nice feature of this lantern is it comes with its own hanging clip.  It clipped nicely on a small tree branch and I didn't have to find a piece of string to hang it.  I was amazed with how much light this produces. I am ready to sit outside at the picnic table and read or go camping.

Full Disclosure: I received this product for a discounted price, however I am under no obligation to review or mention the lantern in my social media pages or blogs. I am solely providing this review to let others know of the these really cool lights.  This is my opinion and mine alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...