Friday, October 14, 2016

USB C Cable VOXLINK 3 Pack USB C to USB A (Type C to Type A) Cable

I purchased the USB C Cable VOXLINK 3 Pack USB C to USB A (Type C to Type A) Cable to use with my husband and mine phone.
This is a USB to Type C USB Connector with a metal connector. It is a flexible braided cord for a tangle free use. It also has a plated connector that is resistant against corrosion. The cables are 6 foot long with is awesome when you don't have close outlets.
It seems to be well constructed and I have been using one of the cords a lot the last few days and have had no problems. I like the camouflage colors so that you can use it almost anywhere and it will not stick out like a sore thumb. The colors are very nice.
Full Disclosure: I received this product for a discounted price, however I am under no obligation to review or mention these cables in my social media pages or blogs. I am solely providing this review to let others know of the these really good cables. This is my opinion and mine alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...