Thursday, October 27, 2016

Lancet for Diabetes testing





    I purchased these because I have been testing my blood sugar since both my parents found out they are both diabetics. I also had grandparents on my dad's side that were diabetics.
The lancets that I was using would make my fingers hurt for a couple of days after use. These are surprisingly a lot easier to use and they really do not hurt as bad.
The company says, "that they are 300 count 30 gauge lancets with a smooth tri-beleved tip, and are virtually painless testing."
Full Disclosure: I received this product for a discounted price.  I am under no obligation to review or even mention these lancets in my blog or other social media.


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GGGS8XW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#TouchofClassReviews #GotaDiscount

1 comment:

  1. Diabetic Lancets could also be a continuing activity for diabetics. Testing the blood sugar level helps the diabetic maintain a secure glucose level and continue on living a cheerful and healthy life.

    ReplyDelete

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...