Thursday, October 13, 2016

Denali Active Chillax Cooler Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated



I purchased the Denali Active Chillax Cooler Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated for my husband as I thought he would like it. He has used it several times and says it does keep it cold until he is finished.  I love the color and it is nicely made. 

This cooler is made with strong, premium food grade 18/8 stainless steel double-wall vacuum insulation and it will never sweat or drip on your furniture no matter how hot the party gets. The company says to compare with YETI and other brands.

The rubberized lid is suppose to be compatible with most 12 oz aluminum cans and beer bottles. However the one can that my husband tried to use in it wouldn't fit.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I7QOWAW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 

Full Disclosure: I received this product for a discounted price, however I am under no obligation to review or mention this cooler in my social media pages or blogs. I am solely providing this review to let others know of the these really cool lights.  This is my opinion and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spooky Halloween Color Page Book

This was just a fun little book. Something fun to do to relax. This pictures were fun to color and would make pretty Halloween artwork. ...